Not receiving ACT Communications in your inbox?
ACT communicates regularly using Constant Contact. Click here to find out more about how to prevent these communications from being blocked.
2013 Annual ACT Conference
5/20/2013 to 5/22/2013
May 20-22, 2013
Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort
400 Mandalay Ave
Clearwater Beach, Florida 33767
Important Hotel Information:
Your conference registration includes:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort, Clearwater Beach, Florida
- Through ACT's partnership with our conference management team, we were able to negotiate an outstanding room rate of $149/night double occupancy. Be sure to make your reservations by clicking here or by calling the hotel at (727) 461-3222 to get the discounted ACT rate. If you do not make your hotel reservations before the hotel deadline, the rate will increase.
- The special room rate will be available until April 19, 2013, or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
- The group rate is available three days before and three days after the conference, based on availability. If you are told that the ACT room block is sold-out, try entering the exact conference dates.
- We expect a large number of attendees and for the hotel to sell out. We recommend you make your hotel reservations as soon as possible.
- Attendance at your choice of 6 Concurrent Sessions on Monday*
- Attendance at all Sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Breakfast and Lunch Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Participation at the Welcome Reception on Sunday evening**
- Participation in the Vendor Expo and Reception on Monday evening**
- Participation in the Networking Event on Tuesday evening**
- You will also receive an attendee bag that contains information related to the conference and vendors
- Access to electronic copies of conference presentations
* For the sessions on Monday, you may select to attend one session for each time slot.
** Your participation in these events is included in your conference fee, however, your ticket is not transferable.
Conference Registration Fees:
Before March 1, 2013 (includes a $150 early bird discount)
Regular Member: $790.00
Regular Non-Member: $1090.00
Associate Member Sponsor: $790.00
Associate Non-Member Sponsor: $1090.00
Associate Member Non-Sponsor: $1390.00
- Associate Non-Member Non-Sponsor: $1690.00
After March 1, 2013 and Before April 20, 2013 (includes a $75 early bird discount)
Regular Member: $865.00
Regular Non-Member: $1165.00
Associate Member Sponsor: $865.00
Associate Non-Member Sponsor: $1165.00
Associate Member Non-Sponsor: $1465.00
Associate Non-Member Non-Sponsor: $1765.00
After April 20, 2013 (no discount)
Regular Member: $940.00
Regular Non-Member: $1240.00
Associate Member Sponsor: $940.00
Associate Non-Member Sponsor: $1240.00
Associate Member Non-Sponsor: $1540.00
Associate Non-Member Non-Sponsor: $1840.00
A Regular Member or Regular Non-Member Attendee is a person from any company which has a continuing ownership, or lease and use of tax related computer software, except a company that develops and/or markets such software and except a company which is engaged in the business of providing consulting services or personnel recruitment. Those not meeting the requirements of Regular Membership are considered Associate Attendees.
If you are uncertain which type of attendee to select, please contact us or call 845-987-9690. If you select an attendee type you are not eligible for when registering, we will refund or invoice you for the difference.
For information regarding membership types, please click here.
If you are an ACT Member registering a non-ACT Member, the non-ACT Member registration needs to be completed separately or have them join as a member before doing your registration.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
To cover administrative costs, a service fee will be charged for all canceled registrations. Cancellations received in writing by April 20, 2013 will incur a service fee of 20% of the original registration fee paid. Cancellations received after April 20, 2013 and no-shows will be charged the full conference fee. Submit your refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 20, 2013.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint, refunds, and cancellations, please contact our offices at 845-987-9690 or email: email@example.com.
Earn up to 19 CPE Credits ACT is registered
with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a
sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE
Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of
individual courses for CPE credit Complaints regarding registered sponsors may
be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
The CPE fields of
study are Taxation, Accounting, Audit, and Personal Development and vary based on session. Credit is granted based on the
NASBA 50 minute standard (16hrs. x 60min./50min.=19 CPE credits). Delivery
method is Group-Live, the prerequisite is Tax/IT Background, course level is
update, and goal is to learn about the current technology trends in corporate
tax automation. Advance Preparation: None. Attendees must confirm attendance
for each session to receive CPE credit. CPE certificates will be accessible on
the ACT website and made available to you by July 1st.
ACT Vendor Expo Information
In general, conference attendees come to the conferences to learn how to better automate corporate tax functions and get ideas from their peers and industry experts. Our meetings are kept informal to create an open, friendly, educational environment.
- For information on the Vendor Expo and other networking opportunities at the ACT Conferences contact us.
- Requests for booths at ACT conferences are available only to ACT Sponsors at this time.
« Go to Upcoming Event List