|The 2016 Annual Conference will be held at the Red Rock Resort in Summerlin, Nevada May 23-25, 2016.
Your conference registration will include:
- Attendance at your choice of 4 Concurrent Sessions on Monday*
- Attendance at all Sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Breakfast and Lunch Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Participation at the Welcome Reception on Sunday evening**
- Participation in the Vendor Expo and Reception on Monday evening**
- Participation in the Networking Event on Tuesday evening**
- You will also receive an attendee bag that contains information related to the conference and vendors
- Access to electronic copies of conference presentations
* For the sessions on Monday, you may select to attend one session for each time slot.
** Your participation in these events is included in your conference fee, however, your ticket is not transferable.
Earn up to 19 CPE Credits
ACT is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Conference participants can earn up to 19 CPE credits in Accounting, Audit, Personal Development and Taxation and vary based on session. Credit is granted based on the NASBA 50 minute standard (16hrs. x 60min./50min.=19 CPE credits).
Delivery method is Group-Live
Prerequisite is Tax/IT Background, course level is update, and goal is to learn about the current technology trends in corporate tax automation.
Advance Preparation: None
Attendees must confirm attendance for each session to receive CPE credit. CPE certificates will be accessible on the ACT website and made available to you by July 31st for those who signed up for CPE. Look for further CPE instructions provided prior to and at the conference.
ACT Vendor Expo Information
In general, conference attendees come to the conferences to learn how to better automate corporate tax functions and get ideas from their peers and industry experts. Our meetings are kept informal to create an open, friendly, educational environment.
- For information on the Vendor Expo and other networking opportunities at the ACT Conferences contact us.
- Requests for booths at ACT conferences are available only to ACT Sponsors at this time.