Not receiving ACT Communications in your inbox?
ACT communicates regularly using Constant Contact. Click here to find out more about how to prevent these communications from being blocked.
The 2015 Annual Conference will be held at the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort in Fort Myers, Florida May 18-20, 2015. Registration is now open!
Important Hotel Information:
Your conference registration includes:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort
- Through ACT's partnership with our conference management team, we were able to negotiate an outstanding room rate of $199/night double occupancy. When you register on-line, the hotel website will indicate that a $15 resort fee will be applied, however, we negotiated for the fee to not be included for our attendees and you will not be charged the daily resort fee. Included with your hotel stay will be access to the spa facilities, fitness center and exercise classes, clay tennis court time, trolley transportation around the resort, in-room internet, and newspaper delivery. Parking will be an additional fee and is $12.00 for self-parking and $20 for valet parking. Be sure to make your reservations by clicking here or calling (239) 466-4000 and mentioning the 2015 Association for Computers & Taxation Conference to get the discounted ACT rate. If you do not make your hotel reservations before the hotel deadline, the rate may increase.
- The special room rate will be available until April 17, 2015, or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
- The group rate is available two days before and two days after the conference, based on availability. If you are told that the ACT room block is sold-out, try entering the exact conference dates.
- We expect a large number of attendees and for the hotel to sell out. We recommend you make your hotel reservations as soon as possible.
- Attendance at your choice of 5 Concurrent Sessions on Monday*
- Attendance at all Sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Breakfast and Lunch Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Participation at the Welcome Reception on Sunday evening**
- Participation in the Vendor Expo and Reception on Monday evening**
- Participation in the Networking Event on Tuesday evening**
- You will also receive an attendee bag that contains information related to the conference and vendors
- Access to electronic copies of conference presentations
* For the sessions on Monday, you may select to attend one session for each time slot.
** Your participation in these events is included in your conference fee, however, your ticket is not transferable.
Conference Registration Fees:
Before March 1, 2015 (includes a $150 early bird discount)
After March 1, 2015 and Before April 24, 2015 (includes a $75 early bird discount)
April 24, 2015 and after (no discount)
A Regular Member or Regular Non-Member Attendee is a person from any company which has a continuing ownership, or lease and use of tax related computer software, except a company that develops and/or markets such software and except a company which is engaged in the business of providing consulting services or personnel recruitment. Those not meeting the requirements of Regular Membership are considered Associate Attendees.
If you are uncertain which type of attendee to select, please contact us or call 845-987-9690. If you select an attendee type you are not eligible for when registering, we will refund or invoice you for the difference.
For information regarding membership types, please click here.
If you are an ACT Member registering a non-ACT Member, the non-ACT Member registration needs to be completed separately or have them join as a member before doing your registration.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Refund/cancellation policy relating to event registrations: To cover administrative costs, a service fee will be charged for all canceled registrations. Cancellations must be received in writing 30 days before the event and will incur a service fee of 20% of the original registration fee. Cancellations received after 30 days before the event and no-shows will be charged the full conference fee. Only written cancellation/refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted. A cancellations made through the website is not considered an authorized cancellation.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint, refunds, and cancellations, please contact our offices at 845-987-9690 or email: email@example.com.
Earn up to 19 CPE Credits ACT is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Conference participants can earn up to 19 CPE credits in Accounting, Audit, Personal Development and Taxation and vary based on session. Credit is granted based on the NASBA 50 minute standard (16hrs. x 60min./50min.=19 CPE credits).
Delivery method is Group-Live
Prerequisite is Tax/IT Background, course level is update, and goal is to learn about the current technology trends in corporate tax automation.
Advance Preparation: None
Attendees must confirm attendance for each session to receive CPE credit. CPE certificates will be accessible on the ACT website and made available to you by July 31st for those who signed up for CPE. Look for further CPE instructions provided prior to and at the conference.
ACT Vendor Expo Information
In general, conference attendees come to the conferences to learn how to better automate corporate tax functions and get ideas from their peers and industry experts. Our meetings are kept informal to create an open, friendly, educational environment.
- For information on the Vendor Expo and other networking opportunities at the ACT Conferences contact us.
- Requests for booths at ACT conferences are available only to ACT Sponsors at this time.