ACT is now GAMIFIED!
Join the Fun!
Get points and become a www.TaxACT.org Power-User!
Not receiving ACT Communications in your inbox?
ACT communicates regularly using Constant Contact. Click here to find out more about how to prevent these communications from being blocked.
Welcome to the ACT Members Online Community!
ACT is the preeminent association for corporate tax and tax technology professionals who are interested in advancing operational effectiveness through the broad use of technology. A national nonprofit educational organization, ACT is designed to provide a forum for tax professionals to stay abreast of trends in technology and to learn best practices that will help today's tax departments reach new levels of operational excellence. Engage and explore anytime, from anywhere there's a web connection.
Refer a new Regular (Corporate) member to ACT between now and January 15, 2015 and receive your choice of a $50 Amazon Gift Card or a $50 Credit toward your Membership.
2015 Annual ACT Conference
The 2015 Annual Conference will be held May 18-20, 2015 at the
Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort in Ft. Meyers, Florida.
Registration will open in December 2014!
Renew your ACT Annual Membership Dues Now!
2013 Memberships Expired 12/31/2013!
Instructions for renewing and editing your ACT Annual Membership
The directions below will provide you with instructions to view and print your invoice or make a credit card payment. You should have received a copy of your 2014 invoice via email already. If you did not receive a copy, you can still follow the directions below to view your invoice or make a payment. If you need assistance, please email Donna Merritt.
(Note: For Regular Corporate Member Companies only the Primary Contact can renew membership dues. For Associate Members, each individual is responsible for renewing their dues.)
- Log in to the ACT website.
- On the right side of the page, click on "Membership Info" under "My Profile" and scroll down and click on "Membership".
- In the center of the page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will be able to view/print your invoice, make a credit card payment, or cancel the transaction.
- If you are setup for Auto-bill, your credit card will automatically be billed on December 31 and there is nothing more for you to do.
- If you are paying by check, view and print the invoice to send along with your payment.
- If you are paying by credit card, confirm your contact information and enter your credit card information and click on "Submit Payment".
- You will receive a confirmation email that your membership dues have been paid.
- Your dues are now paid through 12/31/2014. Thank you!
If you are a Regular Corporate Member, you aren’t done yet!
VERY IMPORTANT: Once you have renewed your membership you must review and update your sub-accounts. As a means of keeping profiles up to date all sub-accounts are disabled upon renewing your membership so that the Primary Contact mustview the sub-accounts and re-activate those members that are still current. For instructions to review and manage your sub-accounts, click here.
The best and brightest tax, technology and tax technology professionals are our members.
Access this targeted and qualified pool of talent by advertising your jobs on our career center or searching through open positions to find your dream job!
ACT Members can always search the job bank for free.
ACT Members can post their first job listing for free (check your email or email us for the discount code) and receive significant discounts on all additional job listings.
**ACT does not share Member Information with job seekers or employers. Only Members who register with the Career Center and post a resume or job will be available for others to view.
Visit the Regular Member's Forum Today!
See what other ACT Members are talking about.